FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions1. How do I add another phone line to my account? How much do additional lines cost?
2. Can I buy a large quantity of phone numbers (bundles)?
3. When I receive a call using my virtual number, how do I know the inbound caller is using my virtual number?
4. Do you provide Outbound Caller ID privacy? (Caller ID spoofing)
5. How do I choose my virtual numbers?
6. What area codes are available?
7. What number appears on someone else's phone bill if they call my virtual number?
8. Does my regular phone continue to work the same?
9. What number shows up on my phone, my phone bill and my PhoneDynamo call history when I receive a call?
10. Where is the contact for customer support?
11. Where do I unsubscribe from my account online?
FAQ - Answers
- PhoneDynamo Click on the “add a plan or service” link from either MyProfiles or MyAccount to add a phone number or expand to an additional service plan.
- Additional direct lines cost $2.99/month and share minutes with your designated plan. See Pricing for complete details.
- Yes, we offer bundles of 25 numbers. Each number is fully customizable for the area code, profile, call history and call management settings.
- You may add additional lines to any bundle purchase.
- When subscribers receive a call, the service announces that the call is from PhoneDynamo before connecting the call.
- You may also customize the announcement for each of your profiles (e.g. announce call as "business call" etc.). Subscribers are provided advanced call management features allowing you to determine in advance if the call should connect immediately, go to a greeting or send to voice mail. Alternately, subscribers can choose to receive prompts with each inbound call allowing you to decide how to route the call in real time.
- Subscribers can now use PhoneDynamo to display their virtual number when placing outbound calls. Select Outbound Caller ID Privacy from the settings menu to create your privacy code and get instructions for how to use this feature. Your regular phone number is not hidden by default, Outbound Caller ID Privacy must be enabled.
- Select from a range of area codes that have dedicated numbers with an assigned extension, or
- Choose a direct dial line with the area code of your choice (choose from most U.S. area codes)
- We currently have a fixed list of major cities/area codes across North America. Check our list of area codes
- If you need a specific area code that is not currently available please send a note to support@PhoneDynamo.com and let us know.
- Your real number remains anonymous, only your virtual number will register if someone calls you.
- Your phone works as normal. You choose when to use outbound Caller ID privacy to show your virtual number. Inbound calls to your virtual number go through the call flow you set up.
- The default displays the inbound Caller ID on your phone, phone bill and PhoneDynamo call history
- Our Inbound Caller ID setting allows you to hide the inbound Caller ID and show only your virtual number for inbound calls and on your phone bill. This setting displays the real Caller ID only in your PhoneDynamo online call history.
- e-mail us at support@PhoneDynamo.com
- To unsubscribe from your account, Login and navigate to “My Account”
- Click on the “Account Info” tab and click edit “My Plans”
- Click the “unsubscribe” button (or if you have multiple plans click edit for the plan you want to unsubscribe from, and then click the unsubscribe button)