1. How do I add another line to my account? How much do additional lines cost?
PhoneDynamo Click on the “add a plan or service” link from either MyProfiles or MyAccount to add a phone number or expand to an additional service plan.
Additional direct lines cost $2.99/month and share minutes with your designated plan. See Pricing for complete details.
2. Can I buy a large quantity of phone numbers (bundles)?
Yes, we offer bundles of 25 numbers. Each number is fully customizable for the area code, profile, call history and call management settings.
You may add additional lines to any bundle purchase.
3. When I receive a call using my virtual number, how do I know the inbound caller is using my
When subscribers receive a call, the service announces that the call is from PhoneDynamo before
connecting the call.
You may also customize the announcement for each of your profiles (e.g. announce
call as "business call" etc.). Subscribers are provided advanced call management features
allowing you to determine in advance if the call should connect immediately, go to a
greeting or send to voice mail. Alternately, subscribers can choose to receive prompts with
each inbound call allowing you to decide how to route the call in real time.
4. Do you provide outbound callerID privacy? (caller ID spoofing)
Subscribers can now use PhoneDynamo to display their virtual number when placing outbound calls. Select Outbound Caller ID Privacy from the settings menu to create your privacy code and get instructions for how to use this feature. Your regular phone number is not hidden by default, Outbound Caller ID Privacy must be enabled.
5. How do I choose my virtual numbers?
Select from a range of area codes that have dedicated numbers with an assigned
Choose a direct dial line with the area code of your choice (choose from most U.S. area
If you need a specific area code that is not currently available please send a note to
support@PhoneDynamo.com and let us know.
7. What number appears on someone else's phone bill if they call my virtual number?
Your real number remains anonymous, only your virtual number will register if someone calls you.
8. Does my regular phone continue to work the same?
Your phone works as normal. You choose when to use outbound Caller ID privacy to show your virtual number. Inbound calls to your virtual number go through the call flow you set up.
9. What number shows up on my phone, my phone bill and my PhoneDynamo call history when I receive a call?
The default displays the inbound Caller ID on your phone, phone bill and PhoneDynamo call history
Our Inbound Caller ID setting allows you to hide the inbound Caller ID and show only your
virtual number for inbound calls and on your phone bill. This setting displays the real Caller
ID only in your PhoneDynamo online call history.