Make Your Phone More Powerful!
Why isn't having multiple phone numbers and filtering calls as easy as adding and filtering e-mail addresses?
Messaging and call routing options make it easy to forward calls, deliver timely messaging to callers, send users to voice mail and manage how and when you are available. Phone Dynamo is Phone Dynamite to the old way of doing things.
- 24/7 Customer Support
- No Long Term Contract Required
- Works With All Phone Carriers
- Virtual SMS Also Available
Per month. $2.99 For Additonal Lines. FREE Activation and 24/7 Customer Support!
Simple Call Management
- Easily manage muliple phone numbers
- Decide what calls get through to you
- Route your calls before answering
- Control Caller ID
- Manage separate voice mail and call history
Free Your Voice
We phone-enable every social interaction in a way that is safe and controllable. For dating, online selling or business or social networking. Phone Dynamo allows you to use your phone to communicate easily, safely and without revealing your real number. Anywhere you would normally share your phone number, use Phone Dynamo instead. Our service works with any cell phone or land line.
What is a Virtual Phone Number?
A virtual phone number, frequently referred to as a virtual number, is a telephone number that you can route to any phone since it is not linked to any specific telephone line or service
How Does a Virtual Phone Number Work?
It is easiest to picture a virtual phone number as an alias for your current phone line. It is the same idea as having several email addresses forwarding to one inbox or having several domain names all linking back to a single website. You can have multiple virtual phone numbers that can all route directly back to a single line. For example, your personal telephone number might be 123-555-4321 however you can advertise your business phone number as 987-555-6632 and forward this virtual number back to your personal telephone line.
What Are Some Advantages of a Virtual Phone Number?
There are dozens of reasons why you might want to sign up for a virtual phone number service. Here are a few of the reasons:
1. A business can use virtual phone numbers to help track ROI for their ad campaigns. They can tie different numbers to each campaign and see which ad generated the most calls.
2. Having a virtual phone number with a local area code instead of a toll-free number, can give a small business a much larger presence and compete with bigger corporations. This is especially important when a business is trying to advertise in a certain area.3. Using a virtual number with a local area code allows customers to call you without having to pay extra for long distance charges.
4. With a virtual phone system you can set up a personalized greeting for each number. This will allow your small business to seem much larger with different numbers and greetings for customer service, billing, sales, etc.
Randy Dean - CEO
Randy pioneered many of the first interactive products and services as one of the earliest employees of AOL. He has 20 years of experience in all facets of the consumer online industry.
Chuck Mitchell - President
Chuck has produced hosted solutions coupled with industry leading interactive applications for satellite, cable, mobile and web platforms. He has 20 years of innovation and award winning product experience.